If you have a critical outdoor application where it’s essential that equipment stay running, rely on TSi Power’s Outdoor Uninterruptible Power Supplies. They are ideal for harsh outdoor environments and significant temperature variations where an ordinary UPS would fail.
Available for both 115 and 230 V, TSi Power’s Outdoor UPS systems are suitable for North American and international markets. Plus, their superior environmental performance and flexible mounting options allow you to install them anywhere in the world. You’ll find TSi Power’s Outdoor UPS protecting applications in industries as diverse as security, oil & gas, mining, telecommunication, nuclear, defense, marine and food processing.
What sets TSi Power’s outdoor UPS products apart:
• We test the NEMA 3R/IP 54 enclosure to both UL 50E and UL 60950-22 – no one else can say this
• The 5052 aluminum alloy enclosure with polyester powder coat is lightweight, strong and combats the elements
• All internal electronics are conformal coated to protect against corrosion—unlike the competition
• Most robust surge protection and filtering available in the industry
• Temperature-compensated battery charger extends battery lifetime, reducing maintenance and saving money
• Automatic voltage regulation protects connected load from voltage swings and prevents unnecessary transfer to battery
• The user-friendly design includes unique features such as “hotel” space for your own equipment, padlock hasp, optional convenience outlets and external disconnects, as well as knockouts on multiple faces of the enclosure
AC Output UPS
TSi Power’s Outdoor XUPS series is an industry-leading line interactive AC-output UPS suitable for applications requiring higher power levels.Learn More »
DC Output UPS
Available in DC-output voltages of 12, 24, or 48 volts, TSi Power’s DC-Output UPS are designed to meet the challenges of equipment that’s located outside.Learn More »